Owner Relations


Useful resources and support. We’re here to help.

Do you have a land/owner related question?

Contact us at ownerrelations@crescentpass.com


Do you have an accounting question?

Contact us at accounting@crescentpass.com

Commonly used forms in PDF format for download:

Set up, change, or cancel electronic direct deposits.

Notify CPE of a change in address to ensure you continue to receive checks and other document.

A notarized Affidavit should be recorded in the county the property is located.

This IRS form is to verify an owner’s name, address, tax ID number and owner type.